Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Jayde wrote:

Javoltrik has a lot of moves with accuracy issues. Hammerhead, Sparking Tail, stuff like that. Also doesn't get Thunder Hammer, I don't think, and that's just lawl.
.

It does get Thunder Hammer, if you talking about sparking tail, I don't have any problem going with it as it is an electric type itself. If it was not an electric type, then I may not have considered taking sparking tail because, a. Power would be low, b. Accuracy issues. It also gets Adrenalin Rush, though it may be taking a lot of recoil damage, but it can give 2 to 3 really hard blows.

You say Hammer Head has accuracy issues, but I use it most of the times and I cannot recall any time, that it missed.