Re: Discussion of the 2020 American Federal Election

Chris,

You're done here. I guess this conveniently absents you from having to explain your stance, but I'd be curious about your answers to the following questions.

1. On whose word were the doors locked while 400k ballots were counted? Is there, say, camera footage or testimony from a credible source which proves that this took place?
2. Flip this on its ear. Let's say I came forward and said that four hundred thousand Trump votes were counted in Florida on Tuesday night behind locked doors, and Biden should've taken Florida without a problem. How would you feel, and how would you react?
3. I've been watching the New York Times tick slowly, slowly upward. Do you know how long it takes to count 400000 votes? Do you know how much of a shitstorm there would be if this were provably true?

When you've got ten minutes to spare, check out this link:

https://www.newsguardtech.com/election- … n-tracker/

All but four or so of the sources quoted there are right-leaning, and have been highlighted as having published provably false info about elections. In most cases, they make a claim that gets smashed. In most of those cases, they are hostile to correction or simply refuse to comment. I don't believe I saw even one of them essentially say "yeah, guys, our bad. We'll fix that".
The left is not by any means guiltless on this score, but the skew is pretty one-sided, IMO.
So why did I post that link? It's to show you the hill you've got to climb, Chris. Republicans have been making silly claims about this election, and a whole lot of other things, for months. Most of them lack any merit. I can't find a single source that supports the claim your own source puts forth. It's not true just because Rudi said so.

But yeah. If you want to go and actually answer my questions, I'll listen. If you don't, well, that's your business of course. But it sounds to me like you're not interested in truth. You're interested in a narrative that suits your agenda. And I'll be honest with you. I'm not really surprised. You're the dude whose Manamon 2 stream I had to stop watching because of the way you were laughing at the Sangora plot line and demonizing her for the mess she put herself in. A person with that base level of contempt for women is probably more apt to follow the guidance of a misogynist, in my experience. It fits the puzzle, is what I'm saying. Not all Trump supporters feel this way, by any means, but most people who harbour this level of contempt aren't terribly interested in things like equality, truth, transparency and ethics. But hey, maybe I'm wrong, and you've actually got credible reason to say what you say and do what you do. And maybe there's a good reason you haven't provided it yet. It's possible. Almost anything is possible.