Re: RS Games Client on Windows 10 Not Launching

@DJEPIC and others,
Thank you for any help you have offered. I am sad to say that this did not fix the issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it, and after uninstalling I did clear out the ApData folder in which the RS stuff was located, but unfortunately, the application still will not launch. It just sits there, and doesn’t even give me a (not responding) message. Nothing happens.
I hope that the information I have given is sufficient for further assistance.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector