Re: Coming soon, Remnant 2.0.

SLJ, Yes Remnant is an absolutely massive epic stage with more than 12 levels and 5 bosses so far, and it's not even finished yet!
I had to resend theOnlyPKMNmaster the lines, because google broke the file or something, so, we'll se when this gets done.
The stage is done except for a vary little detail I need to fix, and then the new lines, and it's Done!
Hopefully I'll have a dropbox link in a week or so.