Re: how to let a python class accept more than 1 instent going?

You aren't being clear at all about your problem.  I don't think any of us fully understand what you're trying to do or how it is going wrong.

The first step to being a successful programmer is learning to organize your thoughts.  I suggest that you think about your question, figure out what we need to know for you to explain your problem, and then figure out how to say it coherently.  As things stand, we know things you've tried but not why you're trying them, and your posts aren't really explaining anything other than that you're frustrated.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bhanuponguru via Audiogames-reflector