Any vinyl guys in here ever find a way to mark their tracking weight?

Bit of a random one. I just sold my old TT to a family member to get a more real deal one, the reloop 7000 mk2, got the Ortofon cart with it, planning on getting another with a couple digital decks, I like collecting records and DJing basically. Idk if anyone has ever set up one of these, but with some of these new carts, you don't even have to worry about cartridge alinement problems, you just screw it on and go, its so ridiculously easy, and it sounds pretty damn good. But I was just curious, while trying to get the tracking weight properly set, I wondered if any VI people, older or younger, ever did something like marking the positions of the numbers on the counterweight weight so you can screw it onto the tonearm properly, with zero facing upwards, making it easy to set the dial to the correct tracking force. Or if there's weights that you can buy that have a more tactile marking, though I'm not sure if aftermarket counterweights are a thing on turntables, who the hell ever had to replace a counterweight?
I also tried looking for a small talking scale that maybe I could use to measure actual tracking force from the needle, like some of these digital scales with LCDs, but didn't have much luck.
Apologies for the ramble, I am really fucking tired.
PEACE!