Re: Looking for GTA Online players

So, mods aside, if someone wants to join me for some GTA Online play in an "Invite only" session, let me know. We have to be "friends" in Rockstar Social Club and whenever I play GTA Online, I can invite you in an "Invite only" session in which will be only us and nobody else to bother us. I have to know your usernames on Rockstar Social Club in order to add you there as friends. Or you can add me - my username there is k_kolev1985.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : k_kolev1985 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : k_kolev1985 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : k_kolev1985 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stasp via Audiogames-reflector