Re: your favorite songs?

thanks for the information boy.
sent you a pm by the way.
in my opinion in the positive side, anastacia sings really well. se gets the notes right, she does a good vibrato... unless i'm missunderstanding and it sings diferent live, but it still sings well, and that's a point
agreed with you about that she is the best singer, for me it's the best singer i've ever heard too. if if i where'nt too critical on voice qualities i would hear all those songs by her. she's shurely a prodigy or gifted singer in my opinion.
time to say crap to my favorite singers for saying a bit of bad things to anastacia. here i go
bruno mars, does'nt sing that good in stage and his voice sounds a bit like my father. it uses fucking autotune. he should not be lazy and practice. i stilldont care but i say this crap aniway
the one that created faerewell and savotaged, i dont know if it uses autotune, but in savotaged in the chorus it's pitch sometimes raises unaturally, but it sounds good even if sometimes it raises unaturally. he sounds natural in my opinion. at least it does'nt sound flat and boring, i mea not that boring
reggaeton singers all use excesive autotune.
ETC ETC ETC.
in my opinion i hear only a bit of musica day.
hout of topic, but i liked the blank game 2. it made me laugh a bit.
i heard the sounds of the game, and it seems that the text is much better than the sounds
on the subgect of the topic again.
by the way, the only song from anastacia that i like a bit is paid my dues. it sounds good for me.
oh, and i also like 8 6 7 5 3 o 9, and i like death metal, another thing that i forgot to say.
(death metal is so old lol)