Re: will there be an opportunity to play ASSASSIN'S CREED: Valhalla

I want to express my gratitude to the people who work with this company, but without normal navigation I see no reason to take the game. smile I think that many sighted players will support this company without us. the plot of the game is very cool. We hope that other games will also think about people who cannot see the light completely. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Katsu via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamer95440 via Audiogames-reflector