Re: Accessibility in Kilta. Words from the lead programmer

Very understandable, thank you for the explanation.
I wonder if an end of turn battle log such as in A Hero's Call or Tactical Battle would help with the TTS spam?  You could use as many easily recognizable abbreviations as possible and cut down the verbosity by removing unnecessary connecting words.  For a detailed and nicer looking overview the battle log would always be their for those who wanted it.
I suppose that the drag and drop guild interface was considered necessary to give the game an up to date feel so that it didn't look as if it was lagging behind the industry standard, but damn that has got to be hard to deal with accessibility wise.
I know this is going to take allot more work and already has, so Joonas I just want you to know that we appreciate it and wish you luck!