Re: CrimeHunter 2.0 preorders and audio teaser!

I personally just run my games manually, I don't fully trust that package, nor do I see much of a need for it. The problem with even that, though, is you're limited by the, shitty, default voices included with the SDK, microsoft sam, mike, mary and sample TTS voice, the latter of which, well, let's not even talk about that one. Rofl.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonasons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yousuf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonasons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonasons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector