Re: Manamon 2 Edge of the World Help

Okay, I got through that once, but then lost it. Not sure how I did it, but I did. But in the new room...

More
Spoilers
Ahead

Spikes, yup. Lasers, yup. Electric fields, yup. A speed booster that I really don't want, but I'm pretty sure it's unavoidable, got that too.

Now, about these chiroperta! Thanks to that stupid speed booster, I was walking around pretty fast, and couldn't always exactly count my steps, even by just tapping arrows. I assume the trick to this is to play guessing games with each one, to see which way it'll let you through? Of course, guess wrong anywhere in this area, and the one you hit throws you all the way back to the start of that little maze type thing! And to make matters even worse, you can't even save your game while doing this bit, which means avoiding each one doesn't really mean anything, since one wrong step will undo all your work!

Um, help?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fonografico2 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fonografico2 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : castielsantos034 via Audiogames-reflector