Re: Sounds in .dat format?

Yeah Roro, those sounds are definitely nice. Thanks. Now if noone minds: questions about AAC (This topic is slowly changing to a topic of AAC):
Anyone have tips for fortress and inner fortress (if you wanna give ttips for Rusty's battle i'd appreciate it too). I kept losing lives in fortress because I land on spikes next to corrupt sectors, or I jump over a spike near the edge of a corrupt sector, but ended up falling into said sector. Gah! So frustrating! I guess everyone knows my problem in inner fortress, right? Those traps that either kill you or do lots of damage added to the fire and the teleporter... It's nearly impossible!
Another question relating to Rusty: will your health affect him in any ways? I want to upgrade my health but if that makes him stronger, then I definitely won't since he is already very strong. I also know upgrading attack would be useless against him. I plan to upgrade health so i won't keep losing lives in inner fortr ess (I know barriers kill you, but at least i would take less damage from delete rays and spikes, or at least, live longer). The second question of mine had been asked by me in the main topic of AAC, but noone answers it... If it helps, I now have 20 attack, 20 defence, 270 max health, and 240 lives.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector