Re: Bullet Haven, a new shooting game!

But every time I try to connect, it keeps telling me that my client is incompatible and I should go to the website to get the latest version. But I can’t seem to find the client.
Thanks for your help.  Hi everybody, I seem to be having a problem when I tried to launch the game. I have the latest updates 1.8.