Re: Playstation 5: The Playstation Console we've always wanted

Gamulation wrote:

Dragon ball fighterZ on PS5 will be amazing! one thing though.
Will the screen reader work in norway? Sence we use norwegian as a language, or does it switch when the screen reader turnes on in setup?

You will most likely need to change the system language to English for the screen reader to work. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I don't think the reader speaks Norwegian text with the English/Spanish/Italian/etc voice. In setup, after connecting the controller, I assume that you will need to choose a language supported by the screen reader to continue setup in an accessible way.