Re: Torn City Irritation

Hello

@Nocturnus I agree. I'm not a fan at all of their new layout. It took me a while to notice, since I had stopped playing for a while. I've had my account for about three years or so, and I got my character a job, and just left the account hoping to come back and have good working stats and some money as well. I played so much I needed a break.
I logged in this morning and can't get around at all. I offered a free revive on trade, and that was actually quite hard to perform. Whereas in the old layout, it would have been as simple as clicking the person's name and clicking revive. On this layout, I had to click the persons name, find the list of possible actions, switch to the Object Nav curser of NVDA, select revive, move the mouseto the cursor, and click.

I also can't seem to find a way to get around in the city. The map is, well, just that. It's a map. Complete with zoom and a bunch of other things that aren't accessible. I don't have a bazaar so unfortunately I can't say my thoughts on that.

Education is another place of problems from what I can see. Selecting a class is easy, but if you've already completed that class and want to choose a different one, it won't switch and keeps claiming that I've already completed the previous class.

This is extremely frustrating.