Re: CrimeHunter 2.0 preorders and audio teaser!

Before knowing whether or not I'll have fun with this game, I would like to know the quality of the story and the difficulty curve/randomness of the actual main game. It would've been neat if one of your teasers had been the first bit of the story.

That said, I recognize that the story is the free part, and probably not the part you're trying to sell us on here. I doubt I will buy for endless mode since I don't get a ton of joy out of this sort of thing, but a side-scroller with some story, some bosses maybe, a bit of strategy tossed in, might prick my interest.

Best of luck either way.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonasons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yousuf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonasons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonasons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonasons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : EagleEarEntertainment via Audiogames-reflector