Re: Jenux OS -- News And Discussion Hub

Hello, the buzzer while installing jenux indicates an error validating downloaded packages, against either the checksums listed in the databases or gpg keys. between the prompt to erase disk and the software selection, do you get a prompt stating that /dev/sda3 contains an ext4 filesystem, asking you if you would like to proceed, with a y/n response? If so and you have only a non functioning install on that partition, select y to reformat the partition, clearing any remnants from any previous installs, particularly corrupted package caches. This should allow you to proceed with the rest of the install with little difficulty. Now that I know that you have selected to install the stable preset, I will look into your android installation issue and should have a fix for you soon. I will post when a possible fix is available.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : phoenix1991 via Audiogames-reflector