Help decide what will be in Synthizer 1.0

The Synthizer thread is really big and it's kind of not useful to try to carry on subthreads in there, so I thought I'd just make a second one specifically for this.

this is the Synthizer 1.0 milestone.  Once everything attached to it is closed out, Synthizer 1.0 will happen.  So the question to all the people who have followed and might want to adopt it is: what isn't tracked on that milestone?  if you don't want to read the milestone that's fine, I'll triage duplicates that this thread might turn up.  The goal here is to figure out a minimal subset of things we might want to do that makes an effective 1.0, plus some easy things that should only take a day or so.

The glaringly obvious thing that's missing from that milestone is cross-platform builds.  That's tracked in issue #1 and will be part of 0.7.6, which is why it's missing.

In any case the finish line is in sight.  Let's decide what the final stretch of that is going to be.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : masonasons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bhanuponguru via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bhanuponguru via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector