Re: linking up with blind video gamers

So like, who's actually going to put up this server and when.  The votes are in and the choice is pretty obvious.  I'm ready and rearing to go and it seems like most others are too.  We've needed a hub for this kind of thing for a while now and I say the sooner the better.
I don't care who does it as long as they aren't a jerk and they kinda know what they are doing.
Let me know if I can help in any way.

@Zarvox
Calm your tits buddy, it's like 2 or 3 people out of everyone who voted who are still on the fence.  If your going to be like this on the server, I don't think you'll be there for long anyway.