Happy Devali

Hello Everyone. I just created this topic to say Happy and prosperous Devali to all the hindus not just on the forums, but in the world celebratiing the festival today. May Mother Luchmi bless your homes abundantly and the deyas keep burning beyond today, and light up our hearts and world.
My mum is making some roti on account of the holiday, and we're going down to Penal where there is a lot of hindus who usually give out sweets and stuff.

BTW, its a public holiday here, so if today were monday I'd be home from school lol. Eiitherways, enjoy it guys, and carry the true meaning of devali wwith you even after today. Good  over evil, light over darkness.