Think of a really annoying game puzzle

I just had this totally crazy idea for a game puzzle which is deliberately designed to annoy the player. Here goes.

You're playing one of the Manamon games, and you come upon one of those boulder moving, word building puzzles. You have to make the boulders spell a really long word, let's say antidisestablishmentarianism. Just about the time you are ready to put the last few letters into place, a guy walks up to you and says, "Oh hey sorry, but I just realized I left one of the boulders outside. Could you go and get it so you can finish the puzzle? Yeah I realize going outside will reset everything back to its starting position, but you shouldn't have any more trouble once you bring that last letter in. Thanks a bunch."

So, can anyone else think of a puzzle designed to be deliberately annoying for players? Go!