Re: Think of a really annoying game puzzle

Overwhealming numbers of enemies seems to be what Yukio likes in Bk 2 and 3. Imagine one single human taking down a massive army like that. He could be the most saught after entity for world war 3 or something.

I wish I could develop a survival horror, but not the action and shotting kind. We have enough of that. I wanna see something that gives you the feeling of actually surviving and solving crap to the end of the story. Seriously, that'd be neat. We rarely have this type of game around. And even those we have (do we even have one to begin with?) are not of hte quality comparable to what a standard survival horror should be.