Re: Adventure At C:

Hello TheOnlyPKMNMaster (I didn't call you Aaron because there's another person in this forum called Aaron),
Actually, just in case you want to know why the feature to specify the left and right X of the sound source will be useful: let's say we have a group of, say, 5 nothingness tyles in a row. So we wanna let people know about it, but how should we do it? If it has only 1 nothingness tyle, we could easily add a sound source at the location of the nothingness, but 5 of them? We can't. So if you implement this feature, we can easily specify the sound source's left X and right X at the location of the nothingness tyles (then the sound will play like the corrupt sector sound would, so we'll know whether we successfully jumped the group of nothingness tyles or not, if you use my example above). It'll also help if you have multiple obstacles, say, 3 electric barriers in a row and you wanna let players of your stage know about it, since 3 barrie rs in a row aren't exactly easy to here and notice.
Now, I have another suggestion: multiple obstacle place feature: let's say I want 10 delete rays that uses the same damage amount and time between deletion attempts, and all of them are 5 steps away from each other. With this feature, it would save me much time to place those delete rays, since with a few keystrokes, all the 10 delete rays are placed just how i wanted them to be. This is also useful if you have a corrupt sector 50 squares wide and we want platforms 5 squares away from each other (I.E. at regular intervals). It would save me much trouble and time needed to place all those platforms (yes, i only need to place 10 of them, but imagine if a person wants to make one of the corrupt sectors 100 squares wide? He'll have to place 20 platforms, which is kinda annoying and takes a lot of time). Hope you understand.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheOnlyPKMNmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : shanehecker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Leon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : in the bag via Audiogames-reflector