Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hello,
I'm Janne, a game technology student. I'm planning to create an audio game as my thesis work and would like to pitch my game idea to the community.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : pullaposki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : allah via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : sausage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : get cracks here . via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : advanced internet manager via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : majlo17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : authist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : liam erwin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : chicken mc nugget via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : gta5 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : sexual artist 69 via Audiogames-reflector