Re: swamp pricing discussion

He's not lying he does, --- my rib cage is over there with it's ends sharpened sticking in the ground! big_smile.

Seriously Dan I can say I'm enjoying swamp, although due to a couple of days of major tabletop games I've not been on sinse Friday.

I haven't played the game  for a good few versions and  there are already changes I'm noticing, some big stuff like a more complete armor system and more weapons, and some little stuff like the fact that the map is balanced with zombies and loot now.

previously when I played it seemed I spent %70 of my time running around looking for lone zombies, then would run into a massive hoard and be totally over whelmed, losing any any loot I'd found and having to use all my reputation just to have enough bullets, indeed often I was just running around with an axe and an empty gun, particu larly sinse loot seemed fairly thin on the ground.

now, lots of loot, and also lots of zombies, but in fairly reasonable distribution. There are still spots with big hoards, but it's equally possible to go and pick off lone bighters, or take on a small hoard and win without a larger hoard surrounding you in the process.

Btw, as to missions defender, well I might take you up on that, though I fancy exploring at least the big warehouse in the first mission moderately slowly. solo if I can.