Re: Godwars 2 questions

Got help to class as a vamipire, going with assassin/darkblade,. Currently got 10 in shadow crafting, full set of shadow gear...and dicked over by classing, because I'm losing 2/3 of a point of speed...but man, cloak of shadows plus backstab or throat slit is hilariously amazing when I can pull it off. Currently going with mist form too, I gave up dragon rider since mist form lets me travel a lot quicker and keep up with stuff. Yes, come check it out, and help build is pretty good.

Also, Bows are absolutely horrific. They are just horrifically bad.

So, I'm torn. I want to get path of shadows to 10, and take blade of darkness to make my darkblade better...even though I've got some decent weapons currently, I just like the darkblade since I can use it in either form, and I don't really want to put points into ears of the bat to get bat form, or wolf form either if I can just roll with mist form and make that work. I am though tempted to skip blade of darkness altogether, though I won't turn down a zero encumbrance weapon. That, and i kind of like the whole fact I can fire beams of magic from it.

Also tempted to once I get two talent slots, go for evasion and sure footed too, since I took unarmed mastery....but that won't help me much with a sword will it?