Re: Artus' "Extended Clok mod"! Mush-z and mushclient.

Whoa, Jirato actually showed up here! Good catch man!
And I'm gonna lose my tempor here after seeing all the comments. I, hate, hate speech!
And judging by how you responded to a dev who actually willingly popped up to make it clear for you, I don't have to try and figure out how my first impression of you has to be if I give you new things to try and you don't like it huh. What exactly did you do to learn the game before you did all the hate storm anyway?
Fine, I'll try not to judge this too hard. I don't like judging anyway. But Um, sorry? I'm not sure what you had to face, but in my entire 6 years on Clok, even though there's drama here and there sometimes, nothing's too severe and the community has always been helpful and loving, one of the warmest even. And to tell newbies to now play it just because you don't like it? Sorry, I don't buy this.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Shinobi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jirato via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vablus via Audiogames-reflector