Re: Migrated Godot accessibility to GitHub

Cool, I'll take a look, though I haven't done anything with 3-D yet so don't have a lot of experience with the transforms. One thing to maybe look out for if you're changing the translation is that you're changing the parent-most translation. I.e. if you have one node that's a child of another, changing its translation likely only changes it relative to the parent. So if you have a player body containing a shape or sound, you need to change the translation of the parent, not the shape or sound that is its child. Not sure if that's your issue, but it's something to look out for.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : alisson via Audiogames-reflector