i am very, very, very angry with are internet provider. shaw

so ever sence we got are internet provider we have just had problems and i gotta rant. so we got them like a month ago and things worked perfect. then on microsofts websight in places like the store i got this Your request has been blocked. This may be due to several reasons.
1. You are using a proxy that is known to send automated requests to Microsoft. Check with your network administrator if there is any proxy and what User-Agent they are sending in the request header.
2. Your request pattern matches an automated process. To eliminate, reduce the volume of requests over a period of time.
3. Reference ID: 18.6e321cb8.1605847016.27a0e40 or on steam we got this Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/" on this server.
Reference #18.867f2517.1605847048.1e49c2a8 so now i cant use steam witch i have put, a lot of money in to and i just got gamepass for the pc. i hate shaw comunications so much right now. and it only happend when we got are new internet aquitment. and we cant set up the old one. this is probably a rant and a question of how do we fix this. shaw have been no help. we have called atleast 5 times with we will try this this htis and this and nothing was fixed and i dont even care about spelling right now