Re: Is entombed worth buying?

Hello,
it's an RPG, but it's not really my cup of tea due to it's lack of such things as story and character development but that's just me.
I did buy it for a friend as his birthday present, and though I did eventually receive it I must say it was quite a nightmare to get to that point.
After I submitted payment there was absolutely no indication given of how to proceed. I contacted the developer and eventually received a response stating that I needed to create an account on his site.
My friend did so, I contacted him and waited nearly a month.
At that point I contacted Paypal and told them I thought it had been abbandened. After about 5 days of having a claim opened he finally activated the account.
I understand when someone's busy and all that, but in this day and age fulfillment of a digital order Definitely! Must! Be! Automated especially something that doesn't require customer verification.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindJay via Audiogames-reflector