Re: Has there been a password breach?

@6
I use Bitwarden, and I'd say it's a good middle ground in this case if you want an online, but opensource manager. If you want something more secure than that, considering that it's offline and also opensource, you could try Keepass. I have a hard time believing that you'd actually need more security than Bitwarden offers though and 99% of the time you're just being paranoid if you think that, but it's an option for anybody who does.