Re: Godwars 2 questions

It sort of depends how much time you have on your hands. If you can get 250 daily unboosted kills, you get vastly more primal per day than if you did maps. A lot of people just wrote bots to help them murder nightwasp swarms and nests, which works well until about age 200 or so if you can do heat, cold or shock damage.

It's a shame this game is no longer being developped, it was certainly quite unique and fun. I doubt I'll come back to it because I've done most there is to do there, but who knows. I got all classes to 400+ and one to 500, except for mages, which I hate with a fiery passion. Or is it being worked on again?