Re: Braille: do you guys still use it in this digitalized world?

When Dawnshard came out, i told myself I'd read it in braille. And I got maybe five pages in, using the Books app on my iPhone with my Focus 14. But braille eventually gets tiring, and I read slow, although using both hands effectively, reading quickly with my right hand and using my left hand to fill out anything I missed, really helps to speed me up. Even then... I just have to read more. But I love it. The ability to think while reading, rather than having a voice pulling me along.

And then, when Rhythm of War came out, I told myself I'd read that in Braille too. I still might. But nope, read almost all of it using speech. Just gotta read more, storm it!