Re: WX Not Reading the First Custom Dialog Label

So an update (I was half asleep while posting this last night).
It seems like this is a wx internal issue. This happens with the ListCtrl itself as well as the custom dialog. I somehow missed the fact that the title fields never got read in the list, either. NVDA says "Some song title, Artist: Some Artist, Album: Some Album" and leaves off the title before "Some song title". This is baffling to say the least, but good to know that I didn't screw stuff up.