Re: Buying a song on Amazon

I'm not sure on this, but it might just depend on what's unavailable. Is it not able to ship to Denmark? Is the website not translated for Denmark? Are you just able to use Amazon in a different language to get around this?
I'd be willing to buy it for you if it comes down to it. What song is it? Feel free to contact me via Minionslayer#7549 on Discord if you'd like to discuss privately.