Re: Menu description requests - Update 11/22 Kingdom Hearts Melody

@NortheasternGorilla
If there is anything I can do to help, just let me know.  I don't have allot to offer, but you've done a great deal for the community and I would really like to show my appreciation for your effort in a more concrete way than just words.
I only have a couple of games my self (MK9 and Injustice II) but if they end up on your list and you don't own them already, I'd be happy to set up a remote connection so that you don't have to buy them.
I can also do some sound design (though my skills are pretty basic) and I know a ton of high quality free resources for sound effects and music that have easy licensing if you ever need them for videos or something.
I don't have allot of money to spare especially right now, but if you were ever to set up a way to donate, I'd be happy to throw in a couple dollars now and then...  (After all you are buying games you might not have otherwise just to help us out)
I could also maybe do some of the busywork type stuff, such as transcribing vocals into text for our deafblind folks, but I haven't seen any interest in that so far.
If you want to explore audio games more, I'm a decent person to help out with that.

Let me know if any of this seems useful, and feel free to ask about anything else you may need done.  If I can't do it my self, I can try to find someone who does.  I'm reasonably well connected in the community.