Re: First video in Eurofly Series

blindLightning wrote:

most the people in the Eurofly community are beginning to feel that Eurofly 3 isn't happening, although it is meant to be huge, making the sim actually realistic. adding propper runway systems, etc. this could be the cause of the delay.

What I heard last year is, the programmer's encountered some  code errors due to which they had to design the complete game again.

BlindLightning wrote:

or it is too much for the developer to handle and he has stopped.

If that was to be happen, somebody would have informed us about it, but who knows, could happen without any information, but another opinion. The dev won't abandon the game, because he put a lot of work in it, if he would do that, the game would go down, and his work would have gone wasted. And, next major thing, itt's free, not paid. Though I can't buy online thinks just yet, I would say it could be made paid, like $5, $10.
@5, I think you can find their email in the Manual. And if you want to send any email to them, you can send it in English, and Slovak as well, though I'm not sure.
Edit
Fixed the could grammar error. Noooooooo these are getting so frequent, will have to work on these smile May be cause I am typing all this just after getting up from sleep