Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Best earth type? Depends really. Grandlan has by far and away the best coverage, but it's weak to a crapton of things, and its stats are decidedly average. Leonatar (not ghost Leonatar) has good speed and attack, and gets Earthquake, so I'd say it's on the list. But for my money's worth, it's Mightauras. Earth-steel type. A little slow, and its HP isn't too great (which is weird, it's ahuge freaking minotaur thing, that doesn't make sense to me), but its attack is great, its defense is equally great, and even its special defense is good. It's weak to earth, flame, fighting and water, which is bad, but it's immune to poison and electric, and resistant to magic, dragon, stone, insect, holy and standard, at the very least. Its steel type means it's no longer weak to ice or plant, and it gets decent coverage with Sludge Hammer, Thunder Hammer, Earthquake, Conjure Sword/Steel Horn, and either Assault Tackle, Protect, Geocombat or Pitfall, if you're into that sort of thing. So yeah, Mightauras is far and away my favourite earth type.

Best water type? Difficult to tell, but my front-runners are Sirenea and Submenno. Submenno's fairly speedy and gets good coverage moves in Aquatic Blitz, Crystal Slash, Chomp and Power Fang (Dragon Fang is garbage, dragon is just not a good type in this game). Sirenea gets Flood, Shadow Sphere and Psychedelic Spell, as well as things like Sing, Death Cry, Downpour and Berserk Call (I believe it gets this move). It's also quite fast, and has good special attack and special defense. There aren't many straight-up bad water types, though, except maybe Turoison. Oh, Wavotamus also belongs on the list of great water/earth types, as it's both.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : octoross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fonografico2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : walrus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector