still having problems with steam

Hello.

Still having problems with steam.  I  followed the instructions to have it automatically login, it  works  just fine.

However,  none  of  Steam  is  accessible to me,  but  it is for my brother.  It just  is a whole mess of unlabeled links with an  edit  box mixed in, there's  literally no way to get things done using steam  at all for me. I'm attempting  to use the key  of  Sequence Storm  that I  received  a while back, but  I can't seem to work steam at all.

Any ideas?  Thanks.