Game Awards Future Class Nomination Request

Greetings all you amazing blind gamers out there,
,
this year, the Game Awards is doing a specialized award called the Game Awards Future Class. This class is intended to celebrate those who have pushed the medium of video games forward. It is meant to celebrate the bright, bold, inclusive future of video games. I have, therefore, decided to throw my hat into the ring. If you feel that I have contributed in a major way to the bright, bold, inclusive future of video games, say with my work on the Last of Us Part 2, and my continuing to work with companies like Ubisoft and other unannounced projects in gaming, please, if you would, consider nominating me. Today is the last day for nominations, and I do apologize for the short notice, but I thought I'd present this here as well and see what happens. If you'd like to nominate me, or honestly anyone you feel deserves this recognition, please go to www.tgafutureclass.com
You will need a photo, and my email address if you choose to nominate me for this. My photo can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v1nvzfjhywq5t … e.jpg?dl=1
And my email address is superblindma...@gmail.com

Thanks so much if you choose to nominate me for this, and honestly, thanks as well if you nominate anyone. I believe the award itself is important, and believe that lots of amazing people in this industry deserve it. Thanks again!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superblindman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Charles via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superblindman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superblindman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector