Re: help programming a game...

That's not the problem. Generally if you use characters such as a double quote, characters of a different quote won't terminate the string.

I don't think your screwed in any particular way. there isn't really much code here.

I'll mention the errors I found:

As mentioned before there are a few left braces where they don't need to be.

alert("well, you hear me! I'mm gonna chop your fucking head off with the gillateen! you pissed off the wrong mother fucker you son of a bitch! you're dead now!!");

There needs to be a first set of quotes then a comma for parameters.

Also the game's text is kind of unprofessional as of now, maybe it should be updated. Unless it fits into some rpg theme.

Some notes on the code itself:
The code as of now is incredibly hard to read.
As of now you have each menu nested within braces. It would be easier to give them each own function, or set up a function that will show dialogs.