Re: alright I want to create music

Hi there Meatbag
I hope I am not understanding your question in a wrong way.
I'm not sure that how much you have learnt in this field of music, but here are some basic things that may help you to build up your basics, no matter the kind of instrument you wish to learn, works for all.
I believe, one cannot learn the music at there best without a teacher, but here I go
First. Listen to songs you like, choose one of the easiest of the songs. observe the notes of the song carefully. Try to play the notes of the songs on your keyboard. Note: I prefer to learn and train for any kind of instrument before making a song/music/soundtrack. Also Note: Don't pressurise yourself, take it easily. We can learn anything without pressure.
If you choose something you like the sound of and are interested in, this makes it easier to stay motivated to practice and makes practicing more fun.
Set realistic goals for what you want to learn and how much time you’re able to spend practicing. Goal setting helps keep you focused and let’s you more easily track your improvements. In setting your goals, think about why you want to learn music in the first place: Is it a fun hobby for you to do at home by yourself?
If you are really serious about this, then
The best way to meet your goals is to practice consistently. Set a practice schedule to help you keep up with your learning. Practice sessions should be regular, and timed such that distractions are minimized. Practice sessions do not need to be too long, around 30 minutes a session is more than sufficient. If even 30 minutes is too long, you can look for multiple free periods in your day in which you can practice from 10 to 12 minutes. You can also plan for multiple “music breaks” in the day, to destress before gearing up for your next task of the day. While you should schedule regular practice, you should remain flexible as well. Sometimes, you might have more pressing things to do than practicing music.
Whenever you practice, use a metronome. A metronome will keep you honest about your timing - that you’re not slowing down when the music gets difficult and you’re not speeding up when the music gets more lyrical. Even when you are practicing “chunking,” use your metronome. Set the metronome to a slower tempo and slowly practice the difficult sections, that way you can master the fingering and timing. Then, slowly speed up the metronome until you’re at tempo. You may not think that playing “in time” with the metronome is important.
Another great tip for practicing is to record yourself. When we’re playing, it can be hard to focus on all aspects of our music making and really listen to the sound. Recording yourself and listening back to the recording will let you focus on the sound you are creating. You can hear tempo changes, finger flubs, or places where your phrasing could be improved. Then, you can go back and focus on those details in your practice sessions. A teacher can guide you in this at first, but then, through listening, you can become your own teacher.
Be patient. Learning something new takes time; our favorite musicians have spent years honing their skills, don’t be disappointed or frustrated if you can’t get the same sounds in a short amount of time. If you find yourself feeling frustrated, breathe, slow down and try again, or take a break. Learning music takes time and repetition, so have patience and give yourself grace.
Sorry if there's any spelling error in above lines, some of my keys stopped working. I could search and suggest a site regarding this topic, but my keyboard is not letting me do much of the work.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector