Re: Lucia - OpenSource AudioGame engine written in Python

Hi guys.

New updates on the relicensing.
I think I've found a good solution that everyone can work with.
If you have any objections, please let me know on the issue here

In addition, you can follow the development on the discord, and view the current stage on the next branch