Re: Coming soon. Scarlet Shells concept demo!

Hello everyone,
I'll try to answer your replies in order.
@45, wow, these are some really sound suggestions here. Actually, the way this works is Dahlia can only carry one firearm at any time. So you can select melee with 1 key and the most recently picked up firearm with another.
@44, currently the game supports jaws and NVDA.
@43, I would rather not disclose that until all of you have had a chance to try out the game. That being said, the calculations we have arrived at are no more than necessary to complete the game.
@42, currently no plans are in the works to add mac support.
@37, believe me this is very real, and very soon you all will get to play it! smile
@27, I looked at the resources you linked and... wow. I am impressed. Please be on the watch for an email from us in the coming days.
@23, I initially wasn't going to disclose it, as honestly, the game could easily be written in bgt or python and still have similar gameplay mechanics. Yes, the game is written in pure basic.
As of now, the team is working hard to ensure there are as few bugs as possible and I myself am adjusting and correcting areas of the storyline, as well as reworking a stage's map design.
In the coming days, I will update you all on this here topic with the status of the game as it stands then. Unless we run into something major, we anticipate concept demo release somewhere before year's end.
Take care all, and happy holidays!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Charles via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Charles via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : PhantomCreations via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the godfather via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : singing butterfly via Audiogames-reflector