Re: Discrimination at a County Fair

I'll say for the record that all this is only exaserbated exponentially by a hearing loss, since often I can't actually tell if someone is speaking to me at first and/or need them to repeat themselves, which only furthers the impression. I actually read a cracked entry the other day about the social networking stuff Dark was speaking of, apparently someone's trying to implement it now and it's called social radar. I've not looked into it, but the person writing the article put it in a very negative light and said it "makes stalking easier than ever," so I don't think that'd be met with too much exceptance, let alone be treated as normal, anytime soon.

Here's the link, it's entry number 1.
http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/5-ap … creeps_p2/