Re: Try to translate 1942

Went and downloaded the game, installed locale emulator, made an application profile with chinese and tried running the game with that, but it doesn't open and I just get a file that ends with crash.dmp. Can anyone briefly explain to me what I'm supposed to do? I've never played any chinese or japanese game before so have no idea how this works.