Help needed with iPhone.

Hi all, so yesterday i got a notifakation that my phone was gonna update to 14.2, so i put it on the charger wen i went to bed and i woke up and agreed to everything that it wanted me to, and now i got to this part ware it says Welkom to Iphone, swipe up to get started, so i swipe up but it does nothing accept make though's little sounds that you use to get to your app swicher and home screen, so i don't no how to get out of this part, so i need help, if this helps you. i'm useing an iPhone11 i just got it about 2 months ago.