Re: Inquisitor Audiogame Adventure 2 for iOS is out!

Greetings micco67.

Unfortunately by the time you posted the announcement, I've already completed the game. The thing I love about the inquisitor games is that they give you food for thought and you can research anything of interest. For example I researched the cathary faith and I already know about the pagan faiths that were talked about.

A word of warning though; both inquisitor 1 and 2 are somewhat buggy so if you have any problems, save the game, close the app then open the app and resume game to continue past the bugs which will reset. I had to do this for descriptions when they were choppy and when the story didn't go forward.

Finally, if you're easily offended then these games are not for you as the characters can be quite abrupt. However, if you can get past the characters' gruff manors then I think you'll truly enjoy the inquisitor games; I definitely did. Just for laughs, I tried absolving different people and some of the commen ts were quite amusing and Father Emeric laughed when I tried absolving heretics!

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.