Re: Monthly chat, November 2020

Greetings all,

For those who use Android here (like myself), a new web site from Commtech USA:

https://accessidroid.com/

, has been born. I didn't bother making a thread for it, as doing so would ruin your travel and exploration through its pages.

Please do spread the word however, if you feel that it/will has potential to you.

In other thoughts,  hope your Thanks Giving went well. The DenverQueen and I have Turkey sandwiches made, along with yams, dressing mixed with another thing of turkey, chicken (I believe it's Hen), Tuna Stroganoff, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, fruit salad, and Twix/Snickers ice-cream bars for desert.
Ah, can't forget Cheese Puffs.

And that, is what's up.